If you didn’t notice the link, you will now—Justin Bieber. This will probably be my least favorite blog post EVER in the history of ever.
In between conference calls today, I saw the breaking news of that silly police raid into Bieber’s California home. I wonder if this would have happened if he were still living in that country up north, eh? I doubt it. I don’t think his grandparents would have approved. But here in the good ole USA, pretty much anything goes. And I’m sure Bieber had pretty much anything (and everything) going on in that million-dollar mansion of his. After all, one of his homies was arrested on a felony cocaine possession. I hear it could’ve been JB arrested, but maybe he was on his best behavior or the sheriff decided to go easy on the kid. Whatever. I don’t care if he was arrested or not. However, it may have done him some good and put him back on the right track to heartbreaker status instead of lawbreaker. For awhile, I didn’t mind my daughter listening to his songs or watching his movies. Now, neither one of us cares much for him. I’m glad my daughter sees that he’s done wrong over and over again and chooses to look for other more mature role models. She doesn’t need to waste her (or my) money on his music or swag. I just hope he has some of the proceeds from the last album we bought. He may need it to pay for that $20,000 egging on his neighbor’s house. I mean, who does that?!
I know, I know. Innocent until proven guilty.
If you need more, check out some of these posts:
1. A Different Sort of Hunger Games | Do Not Get Sick in the Sink, Please
2. This is News??? | Active Army Wife
3. Daily Prompt: Ripped from the Headlines | Basically Beyond Basic
4. 5 Tidbits of Wisdom for Every Teenager | THE OVERCOMING
5. Alaska Summer Dusk | The Land Slide Photography
6. Wreck of Costa Concordia | Flowers and Breezes
7. Daily Prompt: Ripped from the Headlines | welcome to my blog
8. Justin Bieber Launches Egg Attack! 20K in damages reported | Muggle Magic
9. Sistine Chapel Baptism | Lisa’s Kansa Muse
10. Not everyone’s pleased for Woody Allen | Fictionalism