Laundry. It’s a dirty word. It’s a dirty, nasty word. I think it hates me, too. But I’m dedicating this post to the laundry anyway.
I don’t understand why laundry doesn’t do itself. I can’t do it all. I just don’t have the energy to do it all.
I’ve tried to do at least one load of laundry every day. That didn’t work. By the time I remembered to do a load every night, it was already Friday. Who does laundry on Friday? Not this girl. I’ve got wine to drink on Friday.
I’ve tried to do laundry only on Sunday. Oh, Sunday. If I’m not at church, I’m dreading to get up and start the laundry. Dread. Dread because I know there are at least 10 or 12 loads of laundry to do.
10 or 12? Yes, I exaggerate. I can usually only get through five or six loads in a single day. Wow, and that’s a really good day of laundry. Because by that fifth or sixth load, I just want to punch the crap out of everyone’s clothes. Yeah.
Clothes are heavy, too. It’s a good workout going up and down those steps with a full basket of clothes 10-12 times in one day. It’s annoying. I hate it.
Love you bunches, my laundry. Well, not really.
Fellow bloggers share their love of chores…
1. Daily Prompt Challenge ~ Dishes Won’t Do Themselves (soletusknow.wordpress.com)
2. DAILY PROMPT: THOSE CLOTHES WON’T FOLD THEMSELVES (underthemonkeytree.com)
3. Chore Lists, Unmatched Socks and One Medieval Monk (meanderedwanderings.wordpress.com)
4. Chores… (kate0murray.wordpress.com)
5. FOLDING (activearmywife.wordpress.com)
6. Isn’t There an App for That? (myauthoritis.wordpress.com)
7. The Clean Up Challenge (lordmikle.wordpress.com)
8. DON’T EXPECT ME TO MAKE MY BED (nodustollens.wordpress.com)
9. When doing it now is the right thing… (jefmenguin.wordpress.com)
10. “Happily” Never Ending (realmommaramblings.wordpress.com)
11. Daily Prompt: Being Clean! (allthingscuteandbeautiful.wordpress.com)