Vacation is my linger time. I love it when we are just arriving to our vacation destination. I immediately take my things to my room, sit them down, and take in the surroundings. I might crack open a beer or have a little cocktail on the deck or patio or balcony. I’ll kick off my shoes, maybe put on a pair of flip flops. I’ll take a few snapshots. This is probably the best part of vacation — the first few minutes. We are somewhere else. We’re not going through the motions of our daily routines. We’re living like we want, like we should, like we don’t.
1. enough. | a study in coincidences.
2. A Monday free of an alarm call is wonderful, isn’t it? | thoughtsofrkh
3. When Do I Stay Awhile? | Cass’s Useless Opinions
4. MY PRE-GAME PRE-GAME | THE BOHEMIAN ROCK STAR’S “UNTITLED PROJECT”
5. HOME SWEET HOME | Views Splash!
6. Not Wanting this Moment to End. Daily Prompt | Angela McCauley
7. UNTIL NEXT TIME | WANGSGARD
8. The Moment Before Waking | LOSING IT
9. AT THE BEACH | Life is Great
10. Linger a While in Marseille | Travel with Intent